Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Using solar powered LED lights in place of traditional electric lights is a good way to reduce your carbon footprint and take that big step in providing a greener environment. So how can you make that an even bigger step? The answer is simple. Not only will you be using rechargeable batteries in your solar lights, but you can use them in all of your other household items too, like the TV remote control and the kid’s toys. Rechargeable batteries enable savings and a positive environmental impact as compared to regular disposable (non-rechargeable) batteries.
Not all batteries are created equal. First – just one will replace 1000 disposable alkaline batteries. Second – Some are made of Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) and others of Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd). So what does that mean for the environment?
Not All Batteries are Created Equal
The UltraLast Green battery actually meets environmental standards. Most Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh battery manufacturers claim they can be re-charged 1000 times. The UltraLast battery can be re-charged more than 500 times. So what is the difference? How does this make them better? It is simple. UltraLast says that the charge lasts longer. Another reason the UltraLast Green battery stands out among other brands is the packaging, made completely from recyclable paper materials. Next, batteries are a hazardous waste because of their toxic materials. Ni-Mh batteries are better for the environment than the Ni-Cd batteries, and both are far better than using disposable batteries. Fortunately, there were improvements made in the battery industry over the past few years and they have come a long way. However, UltraLast Green has stepped it up with batteries that are even less toxic than their counter-parts.
What does UltraLast say that makes them stand out above the competition?
* They hold 80% of the charge for 1 year when not in use
* They will last up to 6 months per charge when in use
* They can be recharged 500 times
* One UltraLast battery will replace 1000 disposable batteries recargas telcel
* The UltraLast charger with 4 batteries will payback its purchase price with only 3 – 4 charges.
* They come with a 3 year warranty
* A full line of batteries is available, for all electronic devices without compromising power or performance.
* Batteries come pre-charged and ready to use
* They can be recycled through the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC)
* Packaging is made of 100% recyclable material
* Power and performance is not lost when replacing UltraLast Green batteries for traditional alkaline disposable batteries.
Recharge Batteries With out Electricity
This solar charger for batteries uses either a solar panel or the included AC-USB wall adapter to charge the rechargeable batteries. It will also charge other electronic devices through the USB port included. Use this little device indoors or out, and it has a clip included for portability during outdoor activities. Position the solar panel in direct sunlight for optimum charge by using the kickstand on the back of the charger. It will even charge the batteries through a window.